Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thinking Ahead to Thanksgiving Break

First off, let me apologize for being absent most of this week and for posting these so late. Last week was my hell week, or midterm week. Unfortunately, I was preoccupied with studying. And while I had my head stuffed in notes and textbooks, the only thing I kept thinking about was Thanksgiving Break!

I've always made it a tradition, or rather a mandatory thing, to read as many books as possible over the breaks.  Especially this year. I graduate in the spring (ahhhhhhh!) and I want to read as many books as possible because I may not get the opportunity to spend my summer lost in books.

So, I'm compiling tons of books into my Goodreads account ( or I should say I have six lists scattered around my dorm room waiting to be placed into the account) http://www.goodreads.com/. I'm so excited about some of them, like the sequel to the "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo," " The Girl that Played with Fire," that I can't contain myself much longer. I'm even working ahead to make sure the whole week can be dedicated to reading.

For those in a similar situation, I suggest you do the same. Who knows if once were thrown into the real world if we'll have time to read, or doing much of anything else but work.

No comments:

Post a Comment