Sunday, October 17, 2010

E-Reader Battle: the nook or the Kindle?

From Digital Trends
Even before I begged for the nook, I made sure to compared it to the Kindle. I read articles, asked questions, I borrowed the two devices from my friends. My dad even became engulfed in the research. In the end, I asked for the nook. Not only because of the price and the gadgets, but because I thought it was a better machine.

With Christmas only 8 WEEKS AWAY, my friends and family having been asking me which device is better. But you see, I'm bias. Other than the fact that my nook doesn't have a back light, I'm in love.

So I've pulled up some articles that compare that two and the Sony e-reader. Hope this helps !

 How to choose between the three.
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gadgets/choosing-an-e-book-reader-for-christmas/

Which is better ? (This is from last Christmas, but it still rings true!)
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gadgets/kindle-vs-nook-an-e-reader-face-off/

No comments:

Post a Comment