Friday, October 8, 2010

I Suggest Protection, For the nook that is....

BUY THIS !
So my nook has finally been seeing some action. Between the boyfriend and I, it gets used on a regular basis.  After I opened the nook, I realized how fragile it potentially could be. So I decided I needed to buy some sort of protection for it. The day after I went straight to Barnes & Nobles and asked what types of cases they recommended. I didn't like the flap cover ( the covers that look a book) and they didn't have any of the hard cases in store.

But the sales clerk reassured me that I only really need the case for carrying purposes. So I bought a soft case that enclosed the device. I also bought the plastic, clingy thing that protects the screen. When I left the store, I was happy with my purchases. They were cheap and seemed to do the trick.

That is until last week, when I noticed that the color of the soft protective case has started to rub off on the nook. Thus leaving black stains on the back side of  my lily white device. I am livid to say the least. But I guess there is really only one person to blame - the sales clerk.

After learning my lesson the hard way, I recently purchased a hard back cover. They do offer hard covers that enclose the entire nook, but I didn't like them. It was almost odd to click the page buttons. Other than the color, I picked grapefruit and bf is embarrassed, we both agree it was a great buy. A buy, that I might add, that everyone should invest in. Really, we buy these things in the hopes that they will last, and I believe the back cover is will help it get a few more uses.

For a complete list of covers and fun add-ons, visits the Barnes & Nobles web site, http://www.barnesandnoble.com/, and click on nook !

No comments:

Post a Comment