Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A New Journey

I've always felt that starting a new book was like starting a new adventure. From the moment I opened the cover, as long as it is interesting, to the moment I snap it shut I immerse myself into the pages. (I'm one of those people who always try to relate to the characters and the scene). And if it is truly interesting read, I can't put the book down.

This blog, in a sense, is like reading a book. Each new post is a journey. While you are hoping to find something interesting, I'm looking to both provide useful tid bits and to learn along the way.

Many of my how-to posts will especially be a learning experience for me. For my recent birthday the amazing boyfriend bought me a nook. I was so happy I screamed. That excitement has dwindled since I've first attempted to turn it on in July. Hopefully we can teach each other, and I mean those technically inclined, some helpful tips for using the thing.

So join me for this hopefully long and eventful journey into the literary world through the eyes of a fellow college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment