Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Let's not say Goodbye, but see you Soon !

Starting a blog was something I always wanted to do, but I didn't know how to go about it. In an effort to learn, I enrolled in a multimedia class and I think its safe to say it was successful ( at least for me).

Part of the class requirement was to have a blog and update it on a weekly basis. This is my last week of classes. While several of my fellow classmates have decided not to continue their blogs, I am looking forward to hopefully expanding it and changing things up a bit.

But before I do that, I wanted to get your opinions. Do you like the way Page Turner is set up now ? Is there anything missing that you would like to see? Please feel free to answer honestly, and I am open to any and all suggestions.

I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on, and let you guys know I'll be taking a small hiatus. I have one or two more posts for you guys; I did an interview with Point Park's own Bill Moushey about his book "Never Give Up." For those of you not familiar, it is about James Harrison, a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers. After that, I'll take a small break and return January 19th.

Thank you guys for all of your support and have a Happy Holidays !!!

( PLEASE BE SURE TO GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK ! I want to continue to improve ! )

No comments:

Post a Comment